Well was founded in 2015, so quite a new player in the appointment booking space and is more accurately referred to as a communication platform.
Well specializes in the medical sector and deliver multilingual, conversational messaging in each patient’s preferred channel.
They also integrate with some of the leading EHRs such as Allscripts, Athenahealth, eClinicalWorks, NextGen Healthcare, Elektra, Meditech and Meditab.
Well syncs in real-time with your EHR to read appointment status and patient details. Based on your customizable automations, patients receive an appointment reminder.
Well features include:
- customizable automations so customers receive appointment reminders;
- an intelligent chatbot so patients can respond as they would in natural conversation;
- pre-appointment instructions so patients are prepared;
- customize new protocols by allowing you to easily update automations so patients are always kept informed;
- touchless intake keeps patients and staff safe while improving operational efficiencies and patient satisfaction; and
- the ability for staff to add to automated conversations — allowing patients to experience a seamless conversation.
The system allows customers to schedule appointments via text message, so you will still require resources to set up and finalize appointments.
The above feature comparison was performed by our users who were Well users, and may not be 100% accurate. If there are amendments that you find that need to be made or if you want to confirm the existence / non-existence of certain features please contact us on email@example.com.
Gather information about your customers as they are booking with you. Ask the important questions and manage expectations.
Create custom email and SMS notifications and reminders to reduce no-shows.
Add as many staff and resources to your business as you want then set their working hours, breaks and shifts.
Two way sync between your Google or Outlook calendars. This means you can never be double booked when you are busy. And all of your appointments get automatically added to your calendar or that of your staff.