Update Feb 2021: you can now natively sync your apple calendar with your Cogsworth without needing the below work around.
Simply head to Calendar connections > select the icloud calendar connection
Further instructions can be found here https://get.cogsworth.com/help/do-you-support-icloud-calendars
We have left the below workaround for those are still interested.
Step 1: Getting a link to my Apple Calendar
To get your events into Google Calendar you'll first need to get a link (URL) of your Apple Calendar. You can do this either on your iPhone/iPad or via icloud.com.
Option 1: Getting my Calendar Url using an iPhone/iPad
1. Open the Calendar app on your iPhone/iPad
2. Tap the Calendars button at the bottom of the screen
3. Under the ICLOUD section, tap the Info button to the right of the calendar you'd like to make available in Google Calendar.
4. Scroll down and enable Public Calendar, then tap the "Share Link..." button. You'll need this link to import the calendar into Google. We recommend emailing the link to yourself so it's available to you on your computer for Step 2
You can repeat these steps if you need to add additional calendars later.
Option 2: Getting my Calendar Url from icloud.com
1. On your desktop/laptop, open a browser and navigate to www.icloud.com
2. Click on the Calendar icon
3. To the left of your screen you'll see a list of your calendars. Click on the Share button next to the calendar you'd like to export.
4. In the Calendar Sharing popup, check the Public Calendar option. You'll see a link appear below. You may need to triple-click this link to ensure you've selected the entire url. It should look like this:
Copy this link for the next step.
Step 2: Adding your Apple Calendar to Google Calendar
1. On your desktop/laptop, open a browser and navigate to www.google.com/calendar
2. Find the "Add a friend's calendar" section to the left of the screen. Tap on the plus icon to bring up additional options:
Select From URL from the options provided:
3. Enter the URL you copied from either your Calendar app or icloud.com and click Add Calendar. Your Apple Calendar events will appear momentarily.
You can modify the name of your imported calendar by clicking the 3 dots beside the calendar under the Other calendars section, then click Settings from the options provided:
4. Once you've linked your Google Calendar to Cogsworth, you'll now be able to integrate your Apple Calendar(s). We'll display these events in My Calendar and identify any potential conflicts when booking sessions.
Note: It might take up to 12 hours for changes to your Apple Cale
Step 3: Syncing Google Calendar (Cogsworth appointments) back to your Apple Calendar
You'll likely want to see your Cogsworth Appointments and reminders appear on your Apple device. To do this, follow the steps outlined below to sync your Google Calendar (and Practice Better events) back to your Apple Calendar: